Pencanting tegar

2/27/16

Serious 15 years old addiction

WARNING: THIS IS A SUPER GEDIK FANGIRL POST.
Please read it at your highest pitch.
HAHA!


Just found out about a graphic novel by Voltage.Inc ( Luv ya!). 

Kissed by the Baddest Bidder!!!

I went like WHOAHHHHHHH its like my first time engaging to my addiction to Korean Drama back in 2007-2008.

The storyline is a total whole new level of fairytale. I know.. so much of childish-ness in my 20 plush plush personality but so whatt?? Its anime anyway. If its like real life action drama then that is boring. (Apa aku cakap ni)

The characters:

Yourself
Eisuke Ichinomiya (The King)
Soryu Oh (The Cool Mobster)
Mitsunari Baba (The Womanizing Thief)
Ota Kisaki ( The Enigmatic Artist)
Mamoru Kishi (The Slacker Detective)

So these are the main character of the drama andddddd I am soooooooooooo fairytale -in-love-with SORYU OH!


He is so coooooll and act-like-i-dont-know-u or whatever but when he's alone (with you) he is super romantic, flirting and yes, sweet.

Too bad to continue to next episode I have to purchase. So, I ain't that addicted that I'm gonna spend my cash on this super sweet fairytale drama!

I'll just check it if its can be hacked! HAHA

Ok then. TAA

I am so happy to finally meet my childish side and excitedly tells my bestie Nadia to download it. LOL


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails