Pencanting tegar

3/3/08

5 webs and blogs that i love!~

okay...a blogger and also my friend that is Mohammad Fahmi just tagged me.He had just passed the tag to 5 other bloggers..and i..the first on the list!wahh!!!lucky!!thank you2!!
ekekeke

now..let's see..the five webs that i love to visit..~~

mail.yahoo.com

of course i always visit this site because i want to check my emails that has been sent to me..

www.google.com

this site?to check my emails..to surf for any updated fashions and blablabla..

www.king.com

hehe..this is my game site..:D
yeah..its lame..but who cares?i love it!:P

www.friendster.com

hehe..my friendship-last-long site!:D

www.myspace.com


to-keep-friends site...:D

and now..the top 5 blogs!

www.fahmishah.com
www.tebaboom.org
qeel-ness.blogspot.com
budak2gay.blogspot.com
jimmy choo's purse

okay..that's it...
i just don't know to whom will i pass this tag to..so..that's it..tata~~








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails