Pencanting tegar

8/29/11

You'll look prettier in Hijab.

Assalamualaikum
Alhamdulillah, upon all of the challenges that we've been through, we managed to get ourselves good till the last Ramadhan. Hoping that all of our good deeds will be granted pahala from Allah SWT.


Today could be the last day of Ramadhan. It is quite sad to me to leave this beloved month. :(

I'm not going back to what so called ' kampung'. Yes, I'm staying in KL. KL is my hometown. Sad. kehkehkeh.

I have not been active for the past few days in blogging & will not be active for the coming two weeks. Well, I have two weeks more to stay at home. 12 september.  Bye2 home. :D

So, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims and let me introduce y'all to the awesome Muslim sisters that I found on Youtube. Intrducing.. HijabiBengaliSisters. Enjoy!






Salam Eidulfitri 

Love, 
CKB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails