Pencanting tegar

11/4/08

heppi2!!

im home!!!
after facing a deadly final exam!!
finally im home!

however,last friday..
my mon was admitted to hospital with the cause of stroke..
i was totally shocked!!

i mean..u know...stroke?
wat the???
as soon as i reached home..i ate n pray..
and with the speed of light..my dad drove me to hospital..
i was crying all the way...

when i saw my mom..she was actually fine..
doc said that she got early sign of stroke..
haiz..
i can't imagine if i ever lost my precious mom..
so...i really have to takecare of her..
i just pray that..
"please god..let her live at least till she see our happiness and we could pay her kindness towards us back"

guys...do pray for my mom ait?
i'll pray for u too..

aminn...
wassalam

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails