Pencanting tegar

8/10/08

home!!!

agagaga..
im home...at last....
i feel so relieved the moment i step my feet in my HOME SWEET HOME!

next 2 weeks...i will back to the DULL place called KMPK...huhu
i left few more months to finish my study there...hopefully i get 4.0 flat for my finals..amin!!



pic above taken at UPSI on 19th of July...
we have our silat seminar(kindaaa..more like play2 time lorr:P)
we have so much fun there!!!
i mean..just look at our faces!
muahaha....
silat makes me feel so relaxed and happy..
ain't noe why..:P

i hope our frenship last forever!!
gogo PERSATUAN SILAT GAYUNG MALAYSIA KMPK!!!
and as for Cikgu Syakirin(our silat guru..) and his wife Pn Norzila...we're expecting cute baby from u!!!:D

1 comment:

silvercreep said...

19thjuly ko tangkap gamba silat eh?
19thjuly birthday aku juga.
adiah plz~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails